We offer our customers the most reliable, cost-efficient, long-lasting sandblasting solutions. With over 20-years experience, our expert team can blast projects of all types and sizes with care and 100% attention to details.
Sandblasting is one of the best applications you can use to get rid of a dull or faded layer, overlay, varnish, paint and other unwanted elements from affected surfaces of metal, steel, wood, or concrete. Using premium quality products, we make sure your coating is bright, clean, fresh and primed for painting. For vehicle surfaces, our non-toxic, environmental friendly sandblasting technique is safe and highly effective.
Sandblasting projects we handle include but not limited to
- bull bar
- motorcycle frames and parts
- mining equipment
We require most items to be sandblasted first before applying paint or powder coating. It's essential that old layers of paint, mill scale and rust must be removed first to ensure we achieve the highest quality and durable finish that could last for a very long time.
We're known for delivering the highest quality sandblasting results not just in Perth, but throughout WA, and that’s one of the reasons why customers keep coming back to us, while also recommending our services to their colleagues.
Delivering the highest quality results is one of our goals, and that has fundamentally set us apart from our competitors. Quality matters to us. If you're not happy with our work, we will not stop working on the project.
Protech Powder Coaters is a locally owned and operated business in Perth, WA with extensive experience in providing services like:
Our Perth sandblasting are suitable for a wide range of surfaces and applications like:
— sandblasting works five times faster compare to sanding by hand. If you want to get rid of paint from woods, walls, metal, rims, and other large surfaces, sandblasting is the best applications. During the process, we recommend using a respirator, tight-fitting goggles, and full body abrasive blast suit. Sandblast works faster but it’s also hazardous, and if you are not an expert on this, it’s best not to do it yourself. To ensure, you're getting the right team to remove paint from your surfaces, give us a call at (08) 9493 3654
or click here
to request for a quote.
Steel & Metal Blasting
— Steel can be sandblasted in preparation for construction or development for protective coatings & paint. Steel & Metal Blasting will get rid of coatings, mill scale, corrosion, oxides, corrosive elements, and all extraneous chemicals from a steel cover leaving the metal looking perfectly white or grey. This type of blast cleaning is an excellent pre-treatment for all kinds of coatings and platings; It is also highly recommended on industries that require a maximum and lasting performance of protective coatings especially those that are frequently exposed to harsh conditions like acidic substances, salty water or corrosive fluid.
Brick and Render Preparation
— Subsisting areas that need renovation can be sandblasted in preparation for the application of new finishes.
— A painted wood can easily be sandblasted to eradicate existing coatings and substances.
Benefits of SandBlasting
Why Choose Protech Powder Coaters
- Efficient in stripping away paint, rust, and surface contaminants in the least - possible time.
- Works five times faster compare to sanding by hand.
- Removes even the smallest impurities on the surface, providing a much cleaner facade for powder coating or painting.
- The best procedure for hard-to-clean surfaces such as metal, bull bars, rims, motorcycle frames and parts.
- It saves you time, money, and energy especially if you are dealing with large and hard to clean coverings.
- Environment-friendly, unlike other methods of abrasive blasting, sandblasting is safe to the environment because it contains non-toxic components.
- We offer cost-efficient sandblasting services for over two decades.
- We use safety chemical treatment.
- We provide the highest quality powder coating solutions - backed with up to 5 years of warranty.
- We offer a wide range of powder coating solutions for residential, commercial, industrial sectors.
- We’re a distinguished member of Australasian Institute of Surface Finishing
- We’re highly qualified WA Agents for Jet-Hot High Temp Ceramic Coating
- We’re licensed, insured and highly trained powder coating professionals.
- We’ve over 26 years experience providing powder coating and sandblasting solutions all throughout Western Australia.
For faster transactions call us at (08) 9493 3654
or click here
to request for a free quote, and we will get back to you accordingly.