Perth’s Reliable Sandblasting Experts
Sandblasting is one of the best applications you can implement to remove a dull or faded layer, overlay, varnish, paint and other unwanted elements from affected surfaces. Using only premium quality products, we make sure your coating is bright, clean, fresh and primed for painting. For smoother surfaces such as vehicle surfaces, our non-toxic, environmental friendly sandblasting technique is a safe and highly effective.
As renowned experts in sandblasting Perth, we offer our customers the most reliable, cost-efficient, long-lasting sandblast solutions. With over 20-years experience, our expert personnel can blast projects of all types and sizes with care and 100% attention to details.
We handle sandblasting projects for rims, bull bar, motorcycle frames and parts, gates, furniture, mining equipment and a lot more. During the implementation, we require most items to be sandblasted first before applying paint or powder coating. It's essential that old layers of paint, mill scale and rust must be removed first to ensure we achieve the highest quality and durable finish that could last for a very long time. We are known for delivering the highest quality sandblasting results not just in Perth, but throughout WA, and that’s one of the reasons why customers keep coming back to us, while also introducing our services to their colleagues.
We are results-driven and customer focused. We’ve been commended with our skills and focused on delivering the highest quality results which have fundamentally separate us from our competitors. We do not go for quantity but rather with quality. If you are not happy with the result we provide, we will not stop working on your project.
Protech Powder Coaters is a locally owned and operated business in Perth, WA with extensive experience in providing services like:
Our Perth sandblasting are suitable for a wide range of surfaces and applications like:
- Paint Removal — sandblasting works really fast compare to sanding by hand. And if you want to get rid of paint from woods, walls, metal, rims, and other large surfaces, sandblasting is the best applications to be used. During the process, we recommend using respirator, tight fitting goggles, and full body abrasive blast suit. Sandblast works faster but it’s also hazardous, and if you are not an expert on this, it’s best not to do it yourself. To ensure, you are getting the right team to remove paint from your properties, give us a call at (08) 9493 3654 or click here to request for a quote.
- Steel & Metal Blasting — Steel can be sandblasted in preparation for construction or development for protective coatings & paint. Steel & Metal Blasting will get rid of coatings, mill scale, corrosion, oxides, corrosive elements, and all extraneous chemicals from a steel cover leaving the metal look perfectly white or grey. This type of blast cleaning is an excellent pre-treatment for all kinds of coatings and platings; It is also highly recommended on industries that require a maximum and lasting performance of protective coatings especially those that are exposed to harsh conditions like continuous exposure to acidic or salty water or corrosive fluid.
- Brick and Render Preparation — Subsisting areas that need renovation can be sandblasted in preparation for the application of new finishes.
- Wood Blasting — A painted wood can easily be sandblasted to eradicate existing coatings and substances.
Benefits of SandBlasting
- Efficient in stripping away paint, rust, and surface contaminants in the least possible time.
- Removes even the smallest impurities on the surface, providing a much cleaner surface for powder coating or painting.
- The best procedure for hard-to-clean surfaces such as metal, bull bars, rims, motorcycle frames and parts.
- Environment-friendly, unlike other methods of abrasive blasting, sandblasting is safe to the environment because it contains non-toxic components.
- It saves you time, money, and effort especially if you are dealing with large and hard to clean surfaces.
Why Choose Protech Powder Coaters
- We provide the highest quality powder coating solutions - backed with up to 5 year of warranty
- We offer cost efficient sandblasting services for over two decades
- We implement safety chemical treatment. Safety is our number one priority.
- We’re licensed, insured and highly trained professionals.
- We’ve over 26 years experience providing powder coating and sandblasting solutions in Perth and surrounding areas
- We offer wide range of powder coating solutions for residential, commercial, industrial
- We’re are distinguished member of Australasian Institute of Surface Finishing
- We’re highly qualified WA Agents for Jet Hot High Temp Ceramic Coating
For faster transaction call us at (08) 9493 3654 or click here to request for a free quote, and we will get back to you accordingly.