Powder Coating has been a big help to industries who produce materials that need to be painted. Using liquid paint takes a lot of time and effort, and by using powder, the processing time can be decreased. Powder Coating is usually applied electrostatically. After that, it is then cured beneath high temperature.
Powder Coating is used as metal coatings, such as in automobiles, appliances, and many more. Companies like ProTech Powder Coaters in Western Australia have been providing excellent powder coating services for over 26 years and is still going on until today. Their services include sandblasting, jet hot coating, metal fabrications, extrusion and pressings, full immersion pre-treatment, abrasive blasting, and restoration.
Here’s why Powder Coating is beneficial and is better than liquid paint:
- The powder can be used instantly. It doesn’t need anything to be mixed with, saving you time and effort.
- Powder is safe and is not flammable. Unlike liquid paints, powder coating doesn’t have any risks of causing a fire.
- It is environmentally friendly. Powder does not have any solvent because the solvent can cause plenty of waste and is very unhealthy for those who are exposed to it.
- It has no outflow disposal difficulties. Making your paint job smooth and hassle-free.
- Using powder reduces the high risk of air pollution because it can’t break apart in the air once it is sprayed. It sticks directly to any surface.
- Powder is beneficial to those who have problems with their health especially with their lungs because as I’ve said, powder does not contain any solvent. With liquid paint, once the paint touches any part of your body, you need to use a solvent to remove the paint. Then after that, you will need to wash it carefully in water. On the other hand, powder can be easily cleaned with warm water.
- It can help reduce energy consumption.
- By using powder, restoring damaged parts can be done quickly.
- It can be utilised up to 95%.
- Using powder can make you control the thickness of the film application. Making it more precise.
- Powder has a wide range of colours and effects available for you to choose from.
- It is cleaner to use than liquid paints.
For those of you who still prefer to use liquid paint, it’s time to change for the better. If you want ProTech Powder Coaters Perth, WA to be of service for your coating needs, we will be glad to provide you with the best of the best Powder Coating services in the country. Call us at (08) 9493 3654 for faster transaction or click here to send us your enquiry.